Talent Hub education T.H.E provides Best CLAT Coaching in Amritsar. We are preferred choice for CLAT( law entrance) aspirants. Our CLAT ( After 12th exam) course program is designed in a way to have problem solving approach, greater understanding of the topics and to get desired result. We have experience faculty to guide you in entire course program.
- 2 YEAR PROGRAM for class XI Students
- 1 YEAR PROGRAM for XII students
- CRASH COURSE for after XII class students and retakers.
What is CLAT ?
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).
The 14 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
Pattern of the CLAT Paper for Under-Graduate Programme:
|Total Number of Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each||200|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Subject wise weightage:
|English including comprehension||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge / Current affairs||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Logical reasoning||40 Marks|
Careers in Law
Let us see what career options are available to you if you choose – Law as a career.
Litigation / Legal Practice:
Traditionally all lawyers used to get their degrees and would go into practice.. You could work in areas like criminal, civil or constitutional law and be jumping from one courthouse to the other twice or thrice a day submitting papers, injunctions, appeals and getting a true taste of the legal profession.
Law firms, Social Advocates, N.G.O.:
Top Indian law firms like Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. etc. race to law schools each year to battle it out for top talent. These Law firms generally have a legal staff in excess of 100 lawyers and take mostly corporate assignments, though on the odd occasion you may handle individual cases too.
Corporate sector / corporate counsel:
A corporate lawyers helps in smooth and efficient working of his company within the boundaries of law. Weathers it be a merger of company, a stock market issue, a foreign investment or any other business transactions lawyers are the person who make them all possible for a company.
Those who are intelligent and hard working for them the satisfaction of teaching is more contentful then monetary rewards. A law lecturer is paid on per-hour basis and then the perks increase as your credibility, experience and designation increases.
Legal process Outsourcing is a the new emerging field which has made law global. A LPO undertakes the legal work assigned to it by organization or legal departments from areas where it is costly to perform legal works like drafting briefs, memorandums, commercial contracts, litigation support work etc. to areas where it can be preformed at a significantly decreased cost like India.
There are two routes to become a member of the Indian Judiciary. one is to become such an amazing litigator that you would be elevated to the Judge’s bench one day. The other route is to partake in a competitive selection process for Indian You may attempt the competitive examinations held for judicial services after you are a graduate from law school or your work experience and expertise as a lawyers may also get you there.