After your 10+2 examinations, you attention shifts to selecting a professional course that may help achieve your dream career. While career preferences in medicine, engineering, commerce and science are usually dominate students ‘s choices after their 10+2 education, Management programs like BBA, BBS and BMS at undergraduate level also give good career options in the world of business and corporate management.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and related programs at UG level offer a comprehensive understanding of business environment and management functions. These courses also helps student to learn leadership qualities and develops their problem solving abilities which are much required in today’s competitive and complex business environment.
Reasons why you should choose BBA programs after 12th.
- Offering early opportunity for acquiring Professional skills:
- 3-year programme gives more academic years to learn basic management
- An industry fit programme for mass managerial position
- Makes one financially independent with a lesser investment compared to other MBA:
- Develops a management focused approach from the very beginning:
- Early work-ex brings in-depth insight into application of theories during higher studies.
Reputed BBA Colleges in India
- Indian institute Of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- Delhi University
- Symbiosis International University
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – IPU
- Christ University
- St. Xavier’s College – Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College – Kolkata
There are many BBA colleges in India but the challenge that a student encounters is to find the right one among them. Each college has a different selection process and unique style of imparting knowledge and out of these colleges it becomes really difficult to pick the relevant college.